I got bored, and decided to answer a random list of 100 Questions. Mostly because I am waddling through The Witcher 2 and My Little Monster, so they’ll be February postings. And I prepped up Nari’s Log as much as I could without losing interest. So learn some facts about my persona, since I normally try to be semi-”professional”. And gimme some Grotes! Yay for no demand!
Most likely Asexual, since I have no interest in having the act of sex. Although I do find it to be a barrel of cloned rabbits.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Certainly no one who I admire, I’d end up being so flustered that I’d look like an ass and a half.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“Never a competent navigator, I could only guess vaguely by the sun and stars that I was somewhat south of the equator.”
4) What do you think about most?
Hard to pin it down to a single topic. The world, media, and writing are three of the biggest. Even though I don’t really think while writing.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
…What’s a text message?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With clothes, but I’m the kinda guy who loves being able to wear a jacket indoors.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I can pretty much make things go my way if I bash my head against a wall and cry. Not that it’s much of a talent, but it saved my ass a good dozen times.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
…are children, bake them. …are children, fry them.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Nope, and I’d be ashamed if anyone wasted their time on making one for me.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Did I ever do that? Probably in my unremembered years of 0-12.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
What’s one where you’re afraid of being the center of attention, because you’ll screw things over? Because whatever that is. And fear of most animals bigger than both my legs, or smaller than my palm.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Other than a finger or q-tip? Nope!
13) What’s your religion?
Agnostic/Atheist. In short, I don’t often think or care about a greater power.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking home or to the bus stop. Real boring, I know.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind the camera. After all, I did a good 20 filmings of mediocre plays. I think I’d be alright with one.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I just pick up individual songs, not really bands.
17) What was the last lie you told?
That I’d go to bed by midnight, and it was really just shy of 12:30. Yeah, I’m lame!
18) Do you believe in karma?
Nope! None of that mumbojumbo!
19) What does your URL mean?
Universal… Resource… Link? *Googles it* Uniform Resource Locator! One word right, but same basic idea!
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness? I care too much about some stuff, and too little about others. Strength? I’m good at BSing things and dismissing my actions. At least I think so.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
See first question! I don’t wanna put my wiener in anyone! Well, except for sexy-man Jonathan Holmes, but I’d want to fondle him more than anything. And use LOTS of oil.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nein! No desire to either.
23) How do you vent your anger?
Escapism and mild rantings either via twitter or full writings.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Games, about 250 in total last time I checked. Wait, 254, but there are some dublicates.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Phone, because I dislike showing my face. It’s a pretty plain face in case you’re wondering. Just kinda insecure like that. But I also have a bit of a lisp, so I’d prefer text.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
All I want to do from life is feel like I’m doing something and be happy at the same time. Which I am doing right now, weirdly enough.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Certain people talking; certain people talking.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I had unlimited power, and a failsafe to prevent me from going nutters? Thought about that at least once every other month for several years.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Schrodinger’s Cat for both! They are in a state of existence and nonexistence until I can prove or disprove them. But yeah, I think aliens are indeed out there, just very, very far.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
My computer desk and my game shelf respectively.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Rainfall, since it’s raining out, and my window’s open.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
My room when I got suspended in fourth grade.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
West coast, because those three states all seem pretty rad from what I can tell.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
This Young Woman
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To achieve maximum enjoyment through the countless means available!
36) Define Art.
Any form of media that effort was placed in. Meaning drawing a dick for giggles isn’t art. But Call of Juarez: The Cartel is, but very, very bad art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Nope, but I use the term when odds turn in favor of disfavor, because it works and comes naturally.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
Freezing rain, and rapidly warming up. Chicago is weird with weather, right down to the suburbs. It’s freaking January, I want snow! Edit: Got some!
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Nope. Got a learner’s permit, but never want to drive again, since I view cars as weapons, and I don’t trust myself with a knife.
41) What was the last book you read?
Currently in the midst of reading the complete works of H.P. Lovecraft. Last I finished? Antigone.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Nope, but I like new car small, and the odor that comes with new stuff that was packaged.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
I am partial to being called Nigma, because Eighth-Grader Syndrome!
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Um… Trainspotting? Well, only the first half about a month ago. Not big into flicks, y’know.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Head injuries when I was two and three. Still got indents if you feel my forehead.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
If you count slapping one to the ground when you were a kid, yep!
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I prefer the term hobbies for my story and media consumption!
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Repeat of #1, ya silly goose!
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
If there was, it was a good one, since everyone has pretty much always been nice to me. Or that could be because I was the quiet kid, who actually became a bully when he was ten, trying to murder a kid who he made move… Next!
50) Do you believe in magic?
I wish magic was real, but it ain’t kids! It goddamn ain’t!
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Nope, but I bring things up to point out hypocrisy among friends.
52) What is your astrological sign?
Scorpio, ya indgits!
53) Do you save money or spend it?
Save at least half, that’s my motto, since I’ll live at home for a good 5-10 more years
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Dust: An Elysian Tale back in an XBLA sale. But I apparently preordered Hyrule Historia, back in October.
55) Love or lust?
There are few examples of love compared to lust. Time is the most prime factor in the equation.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
Do they count if you were 6? No? Then none!
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
If I press down my nose a bit, yeah/
59) Where were you yesterday?
Home, spent all day inside except for taking out some trash. Wooh!
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Without mentioning some Kirby games? No.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yeah, it’s kinda cold.
62) What’s your favorite animal?
Varies between days. Hippos, Red Pandas, Pomeranians look badass, Komodo Dragons are rad, and fish are great looking.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Being unabashedly myself, and see if they bite. It has… mixed results
64) Where is your best friend?
About a ten to fifteen minute walk away.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
Yeah, I’d try some cum.
66) What is your heritage?
Polish, German, and a bit of Swedish. Yet I have red hair. Weird.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Writing up some commentary for a project… It’s complicated.
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
Wait, what’s the first name? Lucifer? Latin for “Of the damned”? Damnatorum? Yeah, that sounds right. Lucifer Damnatorum!
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
You mean masturbation? Yes.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I would love to clone myself, things would be marvelous, I’m sure.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I’d shout for help, and have someone else be the hero. ‘Sides, I’d know I was a badass.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a: All shall know!
b: Burn out and eventually go out with a literal bang. Yeah, I’d kill peeps with me.
c: Oh hell yeah, once I realized this was real, I’d be shitting myself.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust. No contest!
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Volcanology by Brooklyn, Sexting by Blood on the Dance Floor, Supertime by Berndsen, and a couple others.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Common ground and the ability to talk to each other for hours.
77) How can I win your heart?
Talk to me, that is the best start. ‘Cos that’s how y’all make art! Fart!
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Um… Yes? All creativity is a variant of insanity!
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
I dunno, trying to be a good student?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
Ten and a half.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
“He died the way he lived. Screaming and holding a big purple dildo bat”
82) What is your favorite word?
Fondle, Zounds, Shift, and so forth. I also like the word Faggot, but I’d allow gay people to sex me up!
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
Fart… It rhymes!
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
“They’re allowed to do whatever they want, but…”
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
“That’s Enough” from the Jet Set Radio OST
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Turquoise and Violet
87) What is your current desktop picture?
Some rad Paper Mario fan art!
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Shigeru Miyamoto. Love the man’s work, but I’d love to see him just suddenly die even more.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Any random person asking me what game I’m playing. I’m so crap at explaining that!
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Say hello, and then try to reach for my phone and call the cops to shoot them in the face, because they’re Pedophiles. And I’m their Pedo!
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the superpower of your choice! What is that power?
Basically be a T-1000. Liquid alloy that could also have you morph into other people, and be effectively immortal minus extreme heat? Awesome!
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Experience again? Unless I could change something, I don’t need to see my past. I already lived it!
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Ah, me trying to murder a kid back in fourth grade.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
PJ Party with Jonathan Holmes!
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Mississippi! On the hunt for Jim Sterling!
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of. One works at a jail as a psych-whatever.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
Several times, all involving Denver and O’hare.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
“95% of you could die tomorrow, and I’d laugh!” But realistically, I wouldn’t say anything, just try to avoid this curse!
100) Are you a bad enough dude to save the President?
You bet your black ass I’m ready to set some Ninjas on fire! Long live Britannia! The North shall bring our salvation from those Republican Terrorists! Someone get me some cake to rape!